Whether it be leading adventures, becoming an ambassador or helping us foster community, we invite you to get involved and help spread Adventure Aide in your area.
"It’s the experiences that bring us together, but
the people that keep us connected."
Create and lead adventures unique to your passions. Get paid to share your adventure, set your own price and choose your availability. Whether it be hiking, yoga, surfing, biking, climbing, outdoor cooking, exploring or camping, we encourage you to create something people will love!
- Lead sessions consistently throughout the week
- Lead monthly adventures to bring people together
- Lead less frequent adventures that may require a bit more planning
Become an Ambassador
Become an Ambassador and join our community of passionate outdoor-loving individuals that help inspire others to explore and live life outside. Get involved in any of the following ways:
- Use your photography skills to document and share your adventures
- Write for the Adventure Aide blog. Document adventures, share things to do in your area, and bring your expertise to our community
- Work on special projects with other Ambassadors and help spread the word about Adventure Aide.
Plan Impact Adventures
Support your local community by giving back with Adventure Aide. With your help, we can host experiences that make a difference right in your own backyard.
Our Community Impact program focuses on three main pillars: outdoor access for all, community investment and environmental conservation. You can get involved a number of ways:
- Lead a clean-up or trail restoration adventure through Adventure Aide
- Help spread the word about upcoming community impact adventures happening in your area through your personal and social networks
- Connect the Adventure Aide crew with local organizations and nonprofits that need support
To learn more: Email firstname.lastname@example.org